[MPlayer-dev-eng] audio decoding questions

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 27 00:04:17 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 19:10, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 10:09:20AM +0200, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Well, maybe my problems are very simple, caused by the fact that I
> > usually hack in C++.
>
> *Cough* *cough*
>
> Ahem, is that possible? :)
flame(void) {
yea, IMHO only C and ASM (maybe perl ;) should be allowed to be used together
with the word "hacking", C++ should be something like "doing nice cute oo
programming". Ok I must admit I haven't yet become an OO fan ;) (maybe never
will)
Although I must admit there really are uses for eg. class and inheritance
based systems, eg. waste item libraries in role playing games =)
}

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos