[MPlayer-dev-eng] [question]how to control DIVX codec(espically decoder)!!

서형선 noine at eecad.sogang.ac.kr
Fri May 24 18:41:59 CEST 2002

I am trying to include some function to Mplayer

whitch caputur an image(image capture program) from MPlayer playing

it's just for studing coding skill and understanding Mplayer codec process.....^^

I'd like to know decoding process(MPlayer source code based...DIVX format)
and some useful hint for my job and some useful document.

anyone have tried similar job before ?....please tell me what should
I do first for the job......do you think is it possible to get a picture from MPlayer
playing.....?