[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] proposal techdoc porting-status.txt

Björn Sandell biorn at dce.chalmers.se
Fri May 24 10:42:44 CEST 2002

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> I've written a small techdoc that gives a view about porting status and what
> needs to be done.
>
> What do you think and what additions do you have?

> -> OpenBSD (...)
>  * preliminary, is this finished?

Well, it pretty much works on x86. Some things, like libmpdvdkit and VCD,
doesn't work yet. ppc and sparc64 is worked on.

> -> Solaris
> + test/fix vidix (only solaris/x86)

test/fix mp3 decoding (solaris/sparc); I did a quick compile, and the
sound wasn't perfect ;) (well .wav worked). I'll try to take a look at it.

Björn Sandell       DCE/DFS Sysadmin       IT department
Chalmers University of Technology    www.dce.chalmers.se