[MPlayer-dev-eng] cygwin/mingw win32 port?

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Thu May 23 06:11:24 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 11:01:10PM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Not to mention SDL is a bitch to compile on cygwin, and the only
> windows SDL binaries are for mingw for some dumb reason. Also, SDL
> likes to get rid of stdin/out/err on windows, which is lame. :(
>
> Rich

So far, SDL has been one of the only thing on cygwin I haven't
had to wrestle with.  But my only testbed so far is a virtual
machine running windows on top of linux, so I don't actually
know if my poor framerates are because of SDL or the fact that
I'm sharing cycles between two OS's.  Any volunteers to test
the windows binaries I'm making?

Thanks,
--Joey

--