[MPlayer-dev-eng] cygwin/mingw win32 port?

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Fri May 17 20:41:39 CEST 2002

Has anyone gotten any good results trying to compile
MPlayer under cygwin or mingw?

So far I've gotten video output using SDL and OSS audio
with minimal tweaking.  But I had to disable MMX due to
crashes in mp3 decoding.  A proper bug report will be sent
in once I get it recompiled with --enable-debug.  ( So far
it's been taking about an hour between configure & make on
this machine :D )  If anybody has any helpful hints or
patches that aren't part of the latest CVS, please let me
know.  Also, libmpdvdkit seems like it wants to work on
WIN32, but I've not been successful with that yet either.

Thanks,

--Joey

--

"Yes." -- John F. Kennedy