[MPlayer-dev-eng] mms://....

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Fri May 17 07:58:51 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 02:20:38AM -0700, Bertrand Baudet wrote:
> On Thursday 16 May 2002 12:42 am, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry, I can't follow MPlayer developmenting too close nowdays ;-( But at
> > our company we have a server running some kind of door-like ;-) operating
> > system with a CheckPoint firewall between Internet and it. Some m$ guy told
> > me that I should pass tcp/1755 port to access mms://... URLs by users. With
> > MPlayer I got error 404 (is it using port 80?). However maybe this
> > information (tcp/1755) would be usefull for someone who is interested in
> > developing mms streaming support in MPlayer.
>
> Which version of mplayer did you used?
> I just commit the mmst support a couple of days ago.

Well, yes. I was late :) BTW, nice work, it worked for me as well ;-)
Sorry, I've just forgotten to update my CVS tree at my workplace (but I did
it at home) so I thought it is not implemented yet and I can help with this
little piece of information (I hadn't time to follow mplayer mailing list
close enough in this week ...)

- Gábor