[MPlayer-dev-eng] Aprobation for spu/vobsub patch

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu May 16 17:23:17 CEST 2002

Hi,

I hacked the spu/vobsub system in order to make it better for vo which support hw spu.
The main change is to remove the integrated spudec in vobsub and create the spudec
only if needed (ie. when vobsub or dvd subtitles are used). Also the vobsub/spudec
init had to be moved after to vo init, because we need to know if the vo support hw spu
or not. I also add VOCTRL_SET_SPU_PALETTE to send the palette to the vo if it
support hw spu.
So as the subject imply I'm waiting comments/sugestions before going further.
	Albeu