[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] correct links in faq.html

Kylus kylus at pizzle.org
Thu May 9 16:32:56 CEST 2002

> btw. anyone has a system with a buggy 2.96 (as recent 2.96 have been fixed),
> so we could check if those systems still miscompile mplayer? Because maybe we
> could remove that ugly check after all.

I've never had an issue compiling any CVS or release of MPlayer with 2.96.
MEncoder had some issues a while back but not in recent memory. Is there
some reproducible bug/crash/something I could look for in a binary to show
a compilation issue (or are you looking for instances where compilation
chokes totally?)? Let me know and I can test it, as I still have 2.96
installed on my system.

Regards,

Patrick
'kylus'