[MPlayer-dev-eng] modifications to the webbpage

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 8 19:15:55 CEST 2002

Hi,

> On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:43:37PM +0200, Gabucino wrote:
> > Diego Biurrun didn't RTFM :
> > >  > yea, that info is outdated...
> > > Is the webpage in CVS?
> > Hands off. The current page will be completely changed for another.
>
> Don't worry, nobody is trying to invade your turf.  People can save the
> source from a browser or wget it if they badly want to send a patch.

it's in cvs, of course, module name: homepage  (wonder?:))

gabu meant that there is new homepage design, waiting for the stable release
you know - every new mplayer release (stable) mean new homepage design too :)

anyway i agree in that current one should be updated/fixed, as we're far
from the 0.90 final.
at least the TODO list is too long yet

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team