[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Notification] CornerMP skin Updated to 1.2

DongCheon Park pdc at kaist.ac.kr
Fri May 3 05:15:31 CEST 2002

Dear MPlayer developers!

	Hello~
	I'm D.C Park who had made the CornerMP skin. :)

	Now, I made a new CornerMP skin called CornerMP-aqua.
	( Aqua look and feel, Improved quality of the skin, etc. )
	This is CornerMP version 1.2

	Uploaded the CornerMP-1.2.tar.bz2 file to
	ftp://mplayerhq.banki.hu/MPlayer/incoming/[skin] CornerMP updated!!
	directory.

	Please, check it out and hang it on MPlayerHQ homepage.
	Thanks.

ps) MPlayer 0.90pre2 is really good, almost bug free.
      Looking forward to MPlayer 0.90 release... :)

--
from D.C Park