[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer prerelease RPM packages available for testing

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed May 1 12:47:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:14:17 +0200
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at naxine.org> wrote:

> Do not use dhahelper right now, the memory reallocator is a (bit) buggy,
> it's working by me, but not by goth, for example. It's locked up
> goth's system...

Until now, you are the only one who got it working :-/
Here, it caused several strange effects from not being able to start
certain programms to colour effects over the whole screen when writing
something to a eterm. IMHO it should be removed from all releases and
packages.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.