[MPlayer-dev-eng] DivX4/DivX5 codecs documentation

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Mar 28 20:20:54 CET 2002

Hi!

I am currently reworking codecs.html and stumbled across a sentence I
cannot understand:

  Using it is a bit tricky. As it conflicts with the old OpenDivX (its
  API is very similar to OpenDivX's), OpenDivX code is disabled, and
  the OpenDivX driver calls this library too.

Here is what I would make of it:

  Using it is a bit tricky. As it conflicts with the old OpenDivX (its
  API is very similar to the new OpenDivX), the new OpenDivX code is
  disabled, and the OpenDivX driver calls the OpenDivX library, too.

Still not making much sense, is it?  Can somebody enlighten me on the
relationship between old and new OpenDivX code?  What should I put in
the docs?  Gabucino, maybe you can clarify the docs a little at this
point.
Thanks

Diego