[MPlayer-dev-eng] BT848 patch v2.0

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Wed Mar 27 20:47:59 CET 2002

Hi,

> Includes changes as suggested by Arpi.  Im off for two weeks, so I wont be
> around to answer any replies.  I've been using this code for some time now
> without trouble.  It requires the FreeBSD bt848 kernel patch as well, which
> I've posted to the *bsd mailing lists.  I'll also attach it to this email for
> reference.  (This kernel patch is a hack to fix bugs in the driver, im working
> on a real fix as we speak).

Could you add _comments_ to the code or explain it in mail? I can't understand
many things (e.g. immediate??) ?
And _please remove_ these cosmetic changes! The only change in the audio
part was that you changed samplesize/8 to samplesize (this is ok, the first
one is bad)

(And don't flame me when i'm away - irclog..)

Thanks...

-
alex