[MPlayer-dev-eng] weird dvd brokenness...

Tobias Diedrich td at informatik.uni-hannover.de
Sun Mar 24 22:44:24 CET 2002

I just stumbled about a really weird problem with all my Urusei Yatsura DVDs.
It works fine with -vo png, -vo sdl, -vo x11.
It does not work fine with -vo xv ...
Other DVDs (Nadesico, Outlaw Star, Card Captor Sakura, Steam Detectives
(the last one is japanese/code2)) work fine...
Symptoms:
Flickering display, seems like only one half of the fields are shown,
sometimes the other field is there, but an old one for several
seconds...
Very weird, especially since sdl output works...

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC
Hannover Fantreffen ML: mailto:fantreffen-request at mantrha.de?subject=subscribe