[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Color Subtitles ?

Dylan Perry dylanp at tekniche.com.au
Thu Mar 21 17:27:16 CET 2002

hi,

I haven't been involved with mplayer development, but I originally
joined the list back when I was messing around with subtitle code
(about a day before it was officially in, I dropped it after that).

Is anyone in the process of writing a colour sub renderer? If not
i'm happy to give it a go.

Regards,

Dylan Perry