[MPlayer-dev-eng] bsdbt848 patches

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Mar 20 10:35:37 CET 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 11:50:46PM -0800, Charles Henrich wrote:
> Can someone reverse these patches?  They've grown so far out of date since I
> submitted them for review that they are completely different than the current
> code base.

Well ..., AND:
BSD bt patch prevents TV tuner card support working on Linux ;-(
At least it segfaults (due to my works I hadn't got too much sparetime
to develope - and follow developmenting - MPlayer, so I don't make TV tuner
card support working. According to Gabu this is caused by the BSD patch).
Is it true, however?

- Gábor