[MPlayer-dev-eng] How does the dxr3.patch file work?

Martin L. Metke sleet01 at blarg.net
Wed Mar 20 03:39:22 CET 2002

I'm trying to make this patch file work, but I have no idea if it's meant to
be used in conjunction with diff, or cvs, or as its own executable script.
Can you shed some light on this?  I've got MPlayer 0.60, gcc 3.0.4, and dxr3
0.12.  I got MPlayer to compile before I installed the dxr3 drivers, but now
it won't work.  I can't get the newest cvs release to compile for some other
reason, so I wanted to see if the patch would work.  Please help!

Martin
--
---.-@

Martin L. Metke
Sleet01 at hotmail.com
Sleet01 at blarg.net

"I laughed, I cried, I fell down, it changed my life . . . It was good!"