[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer's licence (not a flame)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Mar 19 08:46:35 CET 2002

Hi,

> e will want)
> > it can be added in the way of shared object. (As it was done for divx4linu
> x in 0.0.0).
>
> 	So much for sabbatical; I just committed an MS RLE8 decoder. You
> can use it in your GPL program. Sure it's simple, but the simple stuff is
> best for testing. I'll do the 4-bit variant tomorrow night. Soon, it'll be
> safe to remove the XAnim RLE decoder. My MS RLE decoders only support
> BGR32 and BGR24, but does anyone care about BGR16 and BGR15?

please add rgb 15/16 support too! asap...
you already killed xa_rle8 wrapper :(

basic rule of cvs: never reduce features of the code - just fix or extend it.

it was requested by our sponsor, they have presentations in this format and
they play it in 16bpp... silly but fact.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team