[MPlayer-dev-eng] MplayerXP vs Mplayer. Hall of truth.

Daniel B. Miller dan at on2.com
Tue Mar 19 01:45:48 CET 2002

> > I guess that non-GPL'ed code is not mplayer.c? :)
> > It was never declared explicitly!!!
> Faszom.

Have to ask --
Went to my hungarian->english slang dictionary.  Fasz = dick.  What is
Faszom?  I'm guessing 'dickhead'.  Seems like such a colorful language.

ps My ex-wife is Hungarian (3rd gen) but she didn't speak it much.
Unfortunately we're not on good terms so I can't ask her.  I know her
grandmama told her to kick her husbands hard on the alimony.  She was
listening, that's why I have to work so hard now.  Maybe I should
emigrate?