[MPlayer-dev-eng] userfriendly release? don't flame...

Daniel Egger degger at fhm.edu
Sun Mar 17 23:31:20 CET 2002

Am Son, 2002-03-17 um 23.12 schrieb Anders Rune Jensen:

> Well we are still figuring out how to make it work without changing to much.
> My latest patch still isn't in the cvs (*hint* *hint* alex :) )

Basically you will have to add a small code sequence to the
initialisation and then touch every string you'd like to have translated
either by adding a dgettext/gettext/gettext_noop or _() N_() (more
common, those are macros to gettext/gettext_noop or () in case no
gettext is available) or finding a typical sequence which is used before
the strings to hook on.

--
Servus,
       Daniel