[MPlayer-dev-eng] userfriendly release? don't flame...

Daniel Egger degger at fhm.edu
Sun Mar 17 22:56:06 CET 2002

Am Son, 2002-03-17 um 20.34 schrieb Alex Beregszaszi:

> We got it finally working (Anders Rune Jensen), but we're open for your
> help too.

> Please for both, explain what problems did you experienced.

That's not just me who's experiencing problems.

For one you have to make absolutely sure that messages in the catalog
containing printf-style arguments are correctly translated, i.e. contain
exactly the same number of arguments in the same order otherwise the
application will crash randomly in those languages

That's about the worst thing to be had. Other minor problems result of
missing setlocale calls, incorrect registered domains, dgettext called
with wrong domain, etc. Show me the code and I might be able to spot a
few nasties.

--
Servus,
       Daniel