[MPlayer-dev-eng] [OT] Was: ffmpeg problems and hwac3 on OSS

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Tue Mar 12 00:53:57 CET 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 17:58, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> > 	Por el nombre supongo que hablas espa?ol :)
> <hardcore>Szegény ombre szuttyogó kurva havas spanyolviaszát!</hardcore>

	<hardcore> </hardcore> ?!? Don`t know much HTML but sound like and XXX
HTML tag :)

	Ok. You`re sentences are diferent than Arpi's, so one of you
mistranslated this :)

> Though that's channel is _HUNGARIAN_ (founded by Hungarian MPlayer 'core'
> developers).

	Ohh. Last sentence sounds like "Hungarians Mplayer core developers
only".
	Sure. I know that. I also known that if I say something in english sure
I`ll get an english answer, as Arpi's said. But it wasn't my case.
Actually it was an interesting experience, since it was the first time I
didn`t understand a word ....

--
Juanjo sin .sig :(