[MPlayer-dev-eng] ffmpeg problems and hwac3 on OSS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Mar 11 20:24:53 CET 2002

Hi,

> 	Por el nombre supongo que hablas español :)
ne hablatyolj itt nekem spanyolul :)

> 	Usaste el ultimo CVS de ffmpeg ?
ffmpeg cvs-t hasznalsz?

> 	Y el ultimo de MPlayer ?
mivan az MPlayer-rel?

> 	libavcodec esta en forma estatica o dinamica ?
statikusan vagy dinamikusan forditottad a libavcodecet?

> 	Yo tengo el ultimo CVS de MPlayer y no tengo ningun problema.
tengo es kess is mplayer cvs-t hasznalt mer nem volt gun es ez a problema.

> 	Just talking in spanish to give an idea of the feeling I felt when I
no prob, i understood the above - more or less :)

> droped in #mplayer-dev :)
It's a hungarian channel, mainly used by the hungarian mplayer developer core
But if some non-hun developer come there and ask Qs in english -
we'll answer in english for his question. But don't expect us to talking all
time in english, especially as some of us don't speak it well or at all.

Anyway i've never seen you there yet.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team