[MPlayer-dev-eng] hey. aalib + FLI bugz

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Mar 10 18:32:37 CET 2002

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Gabucino wrote:

> $subject.. (Melanson?) Picture is scrambled. If you can't reproduce, tell me.

	Really? How can you tell? Actually, I never even tried aalib until
this morning. Wow, I guess it really does work (Cinepak videos looks
coherent). But I'm not convinced that it works with any of the RGB
decoders (FLI, Video-1, SMC, QT RLE, MS RLE, RPZA).

	Fact: These RGB decoders have been in production for a few months
now. Fact: You're the first person to notice the interaction problem with
aalib. Hmm...wonder if it's worth the time investment to investigate and
fix?...:)

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson