[MPlayer-dev-eng] divx5 samples

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Mar 10 03:58:49 CET 2002

Hi,

> I'm uploading two divx 5 samples to MPHQ/.../divx5samples/ one uses
> b-frames, one not.
> They both work fine with divx5linux but have problems with ffodivx,
> b-frame one gives b-frame not supported errors and non-bframe one has
> some pink stuff at bottom of image after the disney logo when movie pans
> to the right.

Ehh. It works!!!!!!! I thought divx5 support in ffmpeg is in very early
stage, but it decoded I,P frames well!
I bet the pink stuff at the bottom comes from movie height 350 mod 16 != 0,
the usual macroblock boundary problem... but it's easy to fix.

But B frames are a bit(?) harder...

Anyway, nice work, Michael!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team