[MPlayer-dev-eng] Misrepresented 'cmov' Chunks

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Mar 10 00:06:58 CET 2002

Hi team,
	I found some Quicktime files that use compressed info headers
('cmov' atoms) but misrepresent them as regular 'moov' atoms, probably to
keep users from playing them with anything but the custom player. Once I
changed the 'moov' -> 'cmov', a file plays perfectly (regular MPEG data
inside).

	I'm wondering about the best way to address this: 1) Hack up the
MOV demuxer so that it takes this into account or 2) change the atoms in
my MOV files and be done with it?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson