[MPlayer-dev-eng] Homepage link to XviD

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Mar 6 15:34:42 CET 2002

Hi

On Wednesday 06 March 2002 14:56, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Or, rather take            http://www.xvid.org
>
> btw, any progress in xvid development?
> you mentioned B frames support, what is teh sattus of it?
> and others, asm optimization, div3 support, bugfixes ?
> do you plan to release it as users don't like to use CVS...
[...]

btw what about divx5 support?
iam trying to add support for divx5 into ffmpeg but its not easy as they use
a few advanced features (GMC) which seem to require 1/16-pel per pixel MC and
my version of the mpeg4 std seems to contain a few typos in the GMC equations

btw, arpi what about using nasm for some future asm code so that it is more
portable to the window$ world? it would be nice to share some code between
ffmpeg & xvid instead of implementing everything twice ...

Michael