[MPlayer-dev-eng] another batch of compiler warning fixes

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jun 28 03:01:38 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > Well, these headers define functions used in a block
> > of code
> > enclosed in the same #ifdef's, so I guess the answer
> > is yes.
> >
> is this the actual version or older ?
wine's 2000 april version, with lots of changes and fixes
(made mainly by the avifile authors, Eugene and Kabi)

> as user and responsible for bug triaging, I can say
> that many improvements have been made in the wine
> loader these days.

wine has chanegd its loader years ago to some new api
unacceptable for us - now their dll loader loads wine and the
main app using the dlls - so imagine wine loading mplayer.dll ...
anyway every dll we have and need is working with this loader,
so i see no sense of merging with wine's code

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team