[MPlayer-dev-eng] CygWin doc to be added under DOCS/tech

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Wed Jun 26 06:37:57 CEST 2002

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 02:58:03AM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> Actually I'm currently working on vo_directx, but the development on
> it slowed down very much since I got Neverwinter Nights which I'm currently
> playing all day ;))
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>         Atmos

Is your directx code available anywhere?  If so, what's left to be
done?  Or, possibly you might not want somebody else hacking at it
until you've gotten it layed out the way you want it?

--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."