[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure questions

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 26 02:40:11 CEST 2002

I was just looking through configure.log and noticed a couple of strange things.

1) The test for posix4 comes *before* nanosleep, yet to test for posix4, you USE nanosleep.  Should these be swapped, and posix4 disabled if nanosleep is not detected?

2) When testing for Xv, the order of the libs is incorrect when using cygwin.  I have attached a small patch to show how I got it to work for me.  Granted, Xv may not work on that platform too well, but if it IS there, it should be correctly detected right? :)

Please bear with me, I am still learning a bit about standards and compilers and stuff.

I submitted my email to subscribe to this list, but have not gotten a confirmation yet.  Please CC: me any replies for now.

/S. Smith