[MPlayer-dev-eng] v4l input broken since pre5

Paul Ortyl ortylp at 3miasto.net
Fri Jun 21 02:15:59 CEST 2002

Hi,

	I have tried such solution:

initialized (malloc()) BITMAPINFOHEADER within
tv.c:demux_open_tv()

and set

sh_video->bih->biCompression=sh_video->format

This gives a "working" mplayer...  I'll spend a few hours on this tomorrow
to see which values are the proper ones and where to look for them.

Could you tell me which fields of
sh_video->bih
should or must be properly filled and what is exact meaning of these
fields... (TFS nor TFM does not specify that!!!)

TIA,

	Paul

PS: as soon as it will work reasonably well I'll send a patch ;)

--
Paul Ortyl <mailto:ortylp at 3miasto.net>
  Technical University of Gdansk, Telecommunications Faculty