[MPlayer-dev-eng] pre-bugreport, can't stop software scaling

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Tue Jun 18 14:06:24 CEST 2002

I'm just checking I've not missed anything before I file the bug report;

When playing wma files with -vo dxr3 software scaling with colour space
conversion is always enabled (and cpu up to 60% and maxing out sometimes
dropping frames).

This is regardless of -zoom -nozoom or -fs or -nofs, or -xy 1, etc, I can't
stop MPlayer output boasting that it is using bicubic software scaler to add
about 12 pixels to the width and colourspace convert.

-sws of course changes the scaling algorithm but I'd rather it didn't
bother.

If this sounds like a bug, I'll file the report; or do I mis-understand
something?

Sam