[MPlayer-dev-eng] MTRR support under FreeBSD

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 11 09:16:51 CEST 2002

Hi,

during compilation I have recognized the warning, that the MTRR registers are
obviously not used under the FreeBSD operating system.

Is this true, or am I missing something?

Is somebody else working on this issue?

If not, do you have some pointers on this MTRR stuff (e.g. for Linux), so
that I can profit from previous efforts and do not have to start from scratch?

Is there a mplayer developer documentation?

Thanks for the help,
I'd be keen on getting involved into mplayer development!

Simon