[MPlayer-dev-eng] Problem with radeon

Nguyen Kim nguyenkim at mail.ru
Tue Jun 11 11:08:17 CEST 2002

Hello list.
I'm just having some trouble while playing
a DIVX avi with mplayer.
It works fine with -vo x11 but when I use
-vo xv or -vo xvidix:radeon_vid.so or -vo sdl
 the movie is streched verticaly to the 2/3 of its height
and the last 1/3 is a black border...
The configuration is PIII mobile 1Ghz Xfree 4.2.0 ati radeon mobility 16M
linux 2.4.18 and mplayer compiled with gcc-3.0.
This problem occurs with either the pre4 or pre5 version of Mplayer-0.90.
Anyway congratulation for your great job (I can encode Divx up to 85 fps
on may other Linux box... nice)
Regards.
Kim