[MPlayer-dev-eng] RealVideo and dshow audio

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jun 10 17:38:59 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > i'm working on realaudio support unsing teh rp8 codecs now, i just need
> > sample files, all of my files use the 'cook' codec.
> Are there still some av-sync problems, i've test with some cook audio rm,
> and seems the video is much slower than audio.

yes i know...
nobody said that realaudio suport is finished!
i've just commited 10 mins ago teh first non-crashing version... what do you
expect???

it will be at least a week, to get it working well... and needs lots of testing
and lots of sample files...

and, please, do not report that seeking not work, i know that too...
and there are lots of other issues, audio clicks etc i know about

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team