[MPlayer-dev-eng] Name for 0.90

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jun 8 20:50:23 CEST 2002

David Holm writes:

 > > Also welcome back, you should really fix vo_dxr3! :)
 > Thanks, what is wrong with it? I've been using vo_dxr3 all the time I've
 > been away and I haven't seen any problems with it

I guess he refers to the following section of DOCS/DXR3:

  In some instances, subtitles may not appear properly in sync with
  the A/V stream when using hardware decoding ('-vc mpegpes'). This is
  a known bug. The em8300 will also improperly handle subtitles that
  are too big, and may hang for a second or two. At this time, the
  only workaround is to use '-vc mpeg12' when viewing DVDs with
  subtitles.

Is this accurate?

Diego