[MPlayer-dev-eng] ╤г╞u╦╧╫X╔X╟Б

Nikolai Prokoschenko nikolai at prokoschenko.de
Wed Jun 5 00:16:50 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 11:30:51PM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> OT: someone has an idea, how to setup a procmail-filter that filters all mails
> that contain a high percentage of non-ASCII chars?
> Would be usefull to filter all foreign language mails I don't understand
> anyways and that are usually scum.
Ahem. Well, SPAMASASSIN does exactly this, but.... ahem once more - I've
erased the crappy programm after it killed several russian e-mails...
And I am russian by a coincidence.... So, what I wanted to say: not
everything non-ASCII is spam! But for your case and your local machine -
SpamAssasin is the best.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai at prokoschenko.de)
ICQ UI 24695443 // www.prokoschenko.de