[MPlayer-dev-eng] Vobsub troubles and ripping

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 4 21:44:04 CEST 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 22:27, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> Felix Buenemann writes:
> > On Friday 31 May 2002 06:11, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> >
> > hmm, why do you change the pts calculation?
>
> Because the current calculation seems completly broken with subtitles
> files with no IDX file.  OTOH these subtitles were made with my own
> vobsub ripping code.  That's why I wanted other's review before
> applying to know if it still works well with Windows vobsub...
I have to compare it then, I have Braveheart as DVD and ripped as 2x800MB CD
rip with vobsub subs.
Bzw. to compare this a debug option that shows display time of each spu image
would be nice (eg. spu xxx: display 110ms) with this info based on pts calc,
so it would allow much more precise comparing.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos