[MPlayer-dev-eng] More for greek users and gl with r128

pioann at csd.auth.gr pioann at csd.auth.gr
Sun Jun 2 03:28:53 CEST 2002

Hi,
many friends of mine ask me for greek fonts for mplayer.
May I upload an arial_mplayer_greek_fonts (ISO-8859-7) so that it
could be added to the homepage and they can downloaded it? The package
may be usefull to many others too.
And something else:
I just wanted to report that -vo gl/gl2 is working pretty fine with my
rage128 card with 16MB. Of course -vo gl is faster but with -vo gl2 I
can render big surfaces such as the dvd one. I'm using XFree 4.2 with
gatos and dri cvs/binaries using mesa 4.0.3.
Maybe you could change docs saying that only radeon can do it...

Best regards,
Knightmare