[MPlayer-dev-eng] tool to test cropping

Kim Minh Kaplan kmkaplan at selfoffice.com
Sun Jul 28 23:26:33 CEST 2002

Arpi writes:

>> Julian J.M. writes:
>>
>>> It would be great to be able to change the rectangle in real time, while
>>> the movie is playing.
>
> hmm. should be done by adding a new control() call, and input event handler
> forwarding these key events (or even better: the coords) to this filter by
> vf->control()

OK, I'm getting there, it works...  But I have a problem with
control()'s interface: it is declared as variable arguments in vf.h,
and it looks like it is supposed to call the fallback vf_next_control.
But of course this is not really possible with variable arguments...
I think I am missing part of the picture.

Kim Minh.