[MPlayer-dev-eng] Reading vobsub directly from a RAR archive

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 27 23:02:10 CEST 2002

On Saturday 27 July 2002 15:47, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> Felix Buenemann writes:
> > On Wednesday 24 July 2002 19:15, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> >> the unrarlib I have (v0.3.4) _can not_ read WinRAR v3 files.
> >
> > Yes, and possibly it never wil
>
> Well, then I guess there is not much point in continuing to develop
> using it...
hmm I checked again, the website says, that support is not yet implemented,
however the sources for the new compression algo (for textfiles) is available
freely, a link can be found in the RAR changelog on www.rarlab.com, so maybe
there are chances.
Another idea would be to use a system() call to unrar or rar, but personally I
dislike that method.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos