[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audio filters first design proposal

joy joy at pingfm.org
Tue Jul 23 05:50:10 CEST 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 06:15:15PM +0800, Anders Johansson wrote:

> I have an idea: I would like to take out some or all of the audio
> stream manageent from mplayer.c and create a new file called
> mp_audio.c where buffering, driver magement, the mixer and hardware
> probing (through the drivers) is implemented. I would like to do the
> same for mencoder. Do you like ths idea?

i would like this idea, cause it would make many things much clearer
for me. currently audio-handling is spread in mplayer, demuxers,
filters and plugins so that following the whole mechanism is a bit hard.
for the other things i just have to RTFS a bit.

btw. please start a new thread about this cause the originall thread
is really old and i have to seek endlessly for it if i lost the
current new mail.

--
regards

____-