[MPlayer-dev-eng] RealPlayer codec support

Kees Cook mplayer at outflux.net
Mon Jul 22 22:08:10 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 09:03:02PM +0200, Florian Schneider wrote:
> > > I am currently working on RealPlay codec support, i.e. using the
> > > closed source codecs to decode video and audio.
> >
> > Did you co-operate with Kes Cook (he also did some work (not
> > so much so far) on the realvideo support) or you did it alone?
> >

> I did it on my own, but I hope Kes will cooperate.

Woohoo!  Cooperate?  Sure!  All I wanted was realmedia support.  :)  I
don't care who does it.  Hehe

Florian, I'm catching up on the mailing list.  I had sent out my various
.so stubs for sniffing the interface a while back, but I'd love to see
what you ended up with.

Very cool!

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net