[MPlayer-dev-eng] (yet) another batch of compiler warning fixes

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Wed Jul 10 21:02:10 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 11:14:40AM +0200, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
> They're still not applied, but nobody said they were bad last time
> I sent them.

There's only one problem that I see, and that's that this hunk:

-typedef unsigned long ulong;
+/* typedef unsigned long ulong; */ /* already defined in <sys/types.h>, which is included by <stdlib.h> */

causes problems on cygwin.  Under cygwin, ulong is never defined
in any standard headers.  I suggest something like this:

+#if defined(__CYGWIN__)
 typedef unsigned long ulong;
+#endif

and if there are any other systems that have no ulong def, then
they can be added to the #if defined line.

--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."