[MPlayer-dev-eng] xvid codec and decoder

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jul 8 19:13:34 CEST 2002

Hi Marco \,

on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:12:25 +0200 you wrote:

> Hi to all , i'm an italian boy who hate using XVID with opendivx emulation.
> i'm writing codec and decoder for xvid , at this moment the decoder is
> working, the coder is to write=)
>
> to write decoder i have rewritten vd_odivx.c file , adn use xvid api instead
> of opendivx. i need some help to write this decoder, as vd_xvid.c, i need
> help writng all the patch in other files of mplayer=)
>
> please someone help meeee

I'm working with the xvid guys to add dr support to xvid so I writed a vd_xvid.c. It
work but I didn't want to commit it before the needed stuff got his way in xvid cvs.
As some other ppl ask if I could commit it I'm going to commit it tonight with or
without dr depending on xvid side.
ve_xvid.c is my next to do concerning xvid but it don't have a high priority for
me as I don't use mencoder that much.
	Albeu