[MPlayer-dev-eng] albeu: cwd when playing playlist? + some xvid benchmarks

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 8 00:38:08 CEST 2002

> > Adding basepath to the filename isn't a good idea.
> > This means you cannot move the file...
>
> Huh?

See this, an extract from a .asx created with bad boy
Windows Media Player (heh):

<Param Name = "SourceURL" Value = "C:\Mes documents\Ma
musique\Michael Jackson\History  Past, Present and
Future, Book 1\History.wma" />
<Param Name = "SourceURL" Value = "C:\Mes documents\Ma
musique\17Alain Souchon - La vie ne vaut rien.mp3" />

If I move the 2 clips with it's .asx in another
directory, say C:\Test, the .asx won't find any files
and won't play any music.

Replacing it with:
<Param Name = "SourceURL" Value = "Michael
Jackson\History  Past, Present and Future, Book
1\History.wma" />
<Param Name = "SourceURL" Value = "17Alain Souchon -
La vie ne vaut rien.mp3" />

allows moving of the file without any problems.