[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re:Quicktime A/V Sync problems

ismail donmez dawson3k at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 6 15:46:50 CEST 2002

Diego

Ok  I think I found the origin of problem .  I did

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co -D "7 days
ago" main

Compiled & no A/V sync problems then did

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co -D "6 days
ago" main

Compiled & Then I got the A/V sync problems in Quicktime Movies and here
is the changed files in the CVS checkin 6 days ago :

U main/DOCS/formats.html
U main/libmpcodecs/ad_msadpcm.c
U main/libmpcodecs/vf_cropdetect.c
U main/libmpdemux/demux_mov.c
U main/postproc/Makefile
U main/postproc/cs_test.c
U main/postproc/rgb2rgb.c
U main/postproc/rgb2rgb.h
U main/postproc/rgb2rgb_template.c

Then I saved 7 days older  main/libmpdemux/demux_mov.c then updated to
latest cvs then changed the demux_mov.c file with the older one
recompiled and A/V sync is ok again. So problem is the cvs checkin on
main/libmpdemux/demux_mov.c 6 days ago.

This is all I can do as a user. Rest is up to you...

Regards ismail

--
Public Key Id : 6CA8FD1E
Key server : www.keyserver.net