[MPlayer-dev-eng] thanks for mplayer!

Matus Telgarsky mit at juilliard.edu
Thu Jul 4 10:01:43 CEST 2002

hello
  I'd just like to say thanks for all the great work on mplayer! I have a
relatively slow machine, and for a long time have enjoyed good playback
thanks to mplayer

  Recently (yesterday) I started messing around with mencoder and was pleased
and surprised by the plethora of functionality; making high quality videos
from arbitrary locations on DVDs or from live internet streams, and encoding
audio with lame is pretty damned amazing.

  So, once again, thanks so much, you guys are great.

-mateusz-

(yes, this isn't a development email, but I want all the developers to see
this.  you guys deserve it!)