[MPlayer-dev-eng] About cygwin dvd patches

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Thu Jul 4 05:58:09 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 08:27:18PM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 July 2002 19:24, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > I'm currently trying to compile mplayer with dvd under
> > cygwin.
> Joey Parish (surely mistyped) noted he would post a patch as soon as he's
> finished getting it to work.

Yes, and I'm currently severed from my own machine due to having the
electricity in my house turned off, so it's going a bit slower than I'd
hoped.  And my name was only very slightly misspelled.  :-)

Hacking code every chance I get,
--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."