[MPlayer-dev-eng] Architect: follow mode

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Mon Jul 1 09:24:54 CEST 2002

Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Afaik that was implemented a few weeks ago already.
> yes
>
>> Hmm, doesn't work for me; if I start mplayer with -dumpstream on an
>> asf
> ah
> i've fixed it for avi
> i didn't know that prob exists for asf too

It does as of CVS this morning.  Given that the problem is not supposed to
exist perhaps the problem is not to do with ftell() and observed length as I
was speculating but faking asf headers and such?  Perhaps it is only broken
on streaming (not 0 based time stamps) asf files.

Do you want a full bug report filed, or would that count as harrassment?

Sam